Guide to shopping on Yes24
Yes24 is a site that Hanteo gets information on sales from. In other words, it can help SNSD in Music Bank, Inkigayo, GDA, SMA etc.
How to register:
1. Go to the registration page by clicking the 2nd button from the left on the top right-hand corner.
2. Agree to Terms and Conditions.
3. Select ‘Foreign’ status, type your name, then click the button on the left to confirm.
4. Fill in your details then confirm.
You’re done with registration. Now, on to ordering.
How to order:
1. Go to the product you would like to purchase. Change the amount if you want to buy more than 1 copy. Add the items into your cart by clicking the first blue button.
A small window will appear. Click the button on the left if you want to go to your cart immediately. Click the button on the right if you want to continue shopping.
2. Once you’re done with choosing the items you want, you can place your order by click blue button below.
3. Time to fill in your details. After you’ve filled them in, click the blue button to go to the payment page.
4. Choose payment options. For foreigners, you can only pay by credit card.
When you click the dropbox, there will be a whole lot of cards for you to choose. Here’s the translations. Click the card which you would be paying with.
5. Confirm your payment by clicking the blue button.
And you’re done 🙂